Hostel: Part II Screen Used Torturer Costumes

Dressedtokill

One is a complete costume with coveralls, apron, utility belt, boots, gloves and cap. The other is a partial costume with just the coveralls, belt and cap. The mask is not part of either costume I just put it on for display
new118.jpg

new120.jpg

new110.jpg

new111.jpg

What material is the apron made of?

They always looked like they'd be thick and heavy, but the straps don't reflect that.

It is thick and heavy. 100% leather including the straps. Its not very easy to move around while your wearing it so it wouldnt be my first choice to wear on a killing spree lol

Very cool prop costumes! The movie was suspenseful, horrifying, and a horror thrill ride. Thanks for sharing the pics. :love

I envy those who can aquire actual props. I don't have the budget for that kind of collecting. I can appreaciate the collection of others. Especially those who share their collections with pics and stories of the aquisition.

Thanks.

Gordon

One is a complete costume with coveralls, apron, utility belt, boots, gloves and cap. The other is a partial costume with just the coveralls, belt and cap. The mask is not part of either costume I just put it on for display
new118.jpg

new120.jpg

new110.jpg

new111.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back