Hostel: Part II Screen Used Torturer Costumes

Prop Store

Dressedtokill

One is a complete costume with coveralls, apron, utility belt, boots, gloves and cap. The other is a partial costume with just the coveralls, belt and cap. The mask is not part of either costume I just put it on for display
new118.jpg

new120.jpg

new110.jpg

new111.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

n0x23

What material is the apron made of?

They always looked like they'd be thick and heavy, but the straps don't reflect that.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dressedtokill

It is thick and heavy. 100% leather including the straps. Its not very easy to move around while your wearing it so it wouldnt be my first choice to wear on a killing spree lol

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very cool prop costumes! The movie was suspenseful, horrifying, and a horror thrill ride. Thanks for sharing the pics. :love

I envy those who can aquire actual props. I don't have the budget for that kind of collecting. I can appreaciate the collection of others. Especially those who share their collections with pics and stories of the aquisition.

Thanks.

Gordon

One is a complete costume with coveralls, apron, utility belt, boots, gloves and cap. The other is a partial costume with just the coveralls, belt and cap. The mask is not part of either costume I just put it on for display
new118.jpg

new120.jpg

new110.jpg

new111.jpg

Prop Store