Horus helmet sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

goldcylon

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
John is this all one large cast or is it segmented like the Chronicle Collectibles 1.1 version. Great detail on the lobsterback. GC

jsher1010

John is this all one large cast or is it segmented like the Chronicle Collectibles 1.1 version. Great detail on the lobsterback. GC
Thanks. I'm planning it as a single cast piece. However each segment could be cast separately and assembled so my eyes line up
with the 'eye holes'.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gorgeous work!

I would love to see any progress photos, your sculpt turned out as damn near perfect as possible.

jsher1010

Gorgeous work!

I would love to see any progress photos, your sculpt turned out as damn near perfect as possible.
Thank you very much. I certainly will post progress pics.
It's been quite hot here lately which makes the clay too soft and one
slight set back was half the lobster back fell off. Just about finished
re-sculpting it though.

goldcylon

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
John its a little early but have you thought about the paint on this are you going the traditional route with the blues greens and gold ?