Horrorhound weekend

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jasonx

how i spent my weekend in Indy (Iam the whte pred) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Termokk

Looks great john! The suit is fantastic! Wheres the picture you put on facebook with kane hodder? I met him at a fangoria convention once and he tryed to blame his gas on me, lol.

Philby

all my customers said they saw one pred out there,.....didn't get to go but i bet you had twelve million pics taken of ya,.....bad-ass buddy

jasonx

all my customers said they saw one pred out there,.....didn't get to go but i bet you had twelve million pics taken of ya,.....bad-ass buddy
hell yea i did.still trying to get some pics from people cuz i could not carry my camera :)

jasonx

Looks great john! The suit is fantastic! Wheres the picture you put on facebook with kane hodder? I met him at a fangoria convention once and he tryed to blame his gas on me, lol.
thats funny .i will put that pic on

ofak

Very cool John, disregard my email about sending pictures lol i found your suit. I love the way it looks, and the colors on the bio are very unique.

jasonx

Very cool John, disregard my email about sending pictures lol i found your suit. I love the way it looks, and the colors on the bio are very unique.
thanks.the mask was done by Termokk.I just love it.it is awesome brother.pics already sent .read email before here. :)