Horn of Dagoth from "Conan The Destroyer"

Finished pics with all little horns!

cwzk.jpg

vggj.jpg

7c2p.jpg

I'm pretty sure the members who purchased my "Heart of Ahriman" Diamond a while back, will be wanting this horn badly to accompany it! So, it won't look like a regular crystal paperweight anymore!:lol

I actually own one of these now (bought it from a collector in Germany) and it's AWESOME. Unfortunately, one of the little horns came off in transit (fortunately on the bottom where you can't see it on display in the chest). I'm wondering what the best glue is to put it back on?

Dagoth Box.jpg

Horn of Dagoth s.jpg

I actually own one of these now (bought it from a collector in Germany) and it's AWESOME. Unfortunately, one of the little horns came off in transit (fortunately on the bottom where you can't see it on display in the chest). I'm wondering what the best glue is to put it back on?

View attachment 1275746
View attachment 1275747

Dear friend, i'm glad you enjoy my work.
I wouldn't use a cyanoacrylate glue, but a standard glue (better if a two-component glue).
Let me know how the job comes out!

Dear friend, i'm glad you enjoy my work.
I wouldn't use a cyanoacrylate glue, but a standard glue (better if a two-component glue).
Let me know how the job comes out!

What do you think of using contact cement? I happened to buy some recently along with some epoxy I was going to use for something else, but I thought it might do the trick and set faster, but I thought I'd ask what you thought first. I don't want to screw it up.

Edit: I went ahead and tried it and worked quite well.

Last edited:

View attachment 1275746
View attachment 1275747
That looks so amazing, I have been wanting to get one for so many years. Is there anyone still making replicas of this that I could turn to for a purchase ??

That looks so amazing, I have been wanting to get one for so many years. Is there anyone still making replicas of this that I could turn to for a purchase ??
Would anyone have a 3D scan of one they have to see if a 3D printer could do a rough start to clean up even, would prefer to buy a good hand made replica though like the ones posted on this thread, they look so good.

The only one I know of is by Eldar73 + Sarednab. I have no idea how many were made. I've only ever seen the prototype photos on here and one FX/collector in Germany in terms of shared online photos. I bought mine from a collector on eBay from Germany. I doubt it's the same guy, but you never know with eBay names. It's still featured on his web site, but that doesn't prove anything since it's just a photo gallery.

Conan The Destroyer is one of my favorite movies of all time (I like it better than Barbarian, believe it or not for sheer D&D style fun (Barbarian was great, but it was an origin story. Destroyer was a regular adventure with more lighter/comedy moments, more like The Beastmaster, another great sword and sorcery movie).

I've actually got the Thulsa Doom serpent dagger coming next (I already have an Atlantean Sword, Heart of Ahriman diamond and Eye of the Serpent jewel plus a semi-accurate headband.)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back