Horizon ED-209 Model (FINISHED! NEW PICS)

<div class='quotetop'>(Keith @ May 22 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1248766[/snapback]</div>
Thanks everyone :)

Keith.
[/b]

Simply astonishing. Your paint job is incredible. I can't believe how well you nailed the look. The previous comment about phill tippit wanting his model back captured my first reaction as well. It is a shame that your solution for the leg flex couldn't be made available for the rest of us ED-209 owners.

all you need now is a sound card that says, 'PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPON; YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY.'

Yeah, it would be great if he could talk.

The dust-proof glass display case arrived today:
2_7.jpg

4_6.jpg

5_7.jpg

case.jpg

Thanks wackychimp for hosting,

Keith.

Nice case, i have two like that myself housing my TIE bomber and FMMF, did you get that from MDC in coventry Keith? The case really sets off the model nicely. :thumbsup

Thought i recognised the work, :p they do great cases for great money, the one i have the FMMF in cost £50 with backing mirror and floor. :thumbsup

Hey kieth that is a great kit I have the same one. I would love to see pics of your flying hk that you did since I am working on one now as well.

Brad

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back