hook

The problem is the first Letter, it needs the correct font or kaligrpaphic skills to make that letter happen. The other font is the next problem, there are different fonts available, which comes very close. But in the hook note there are a lot of curves in the letters, so I think its a lot of work...

Here's the best image I've found online so far.

2ikqnpe

Just found this thread - very interesting prop that I have not seen anyone do yet and it would make a perfect display piece in any collection!
Count me in as interested....

I've got the written text done. Just working on the "D" at the start of the letter. Looks more like a wood block stamp than hand drawn so I'll have to replicate that. A few more days and this will likely be done. :)

That would be an awesome prop to have! How cool would it be to display it on the door to your prop-room with a dagger in the door....!! :love

Kindest Personal Regards...

This one's a freebie as I'm sure if I produced them some people would complain that the paper isn't torn to the perfect dimensions as seen in the film. :lol

I have a properly sized PDF for a letter size sheet if someone has an FTP I can post it to, otherwise here's a jpg of just the image and you can size it to whatever size paper you'd like.

As always, if I see this on ebay (from anyone else but me) I take it down pronto.

Cheers!

4761546028_ae015ccb20.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back