HOOK (1991) Captain Hook's Hidden Sword

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have any good reference pictures/screen captures of the small sword that Captain Hook hides up his sleeve in the final battle? I tried taking some just now and the pics didn't come out too good. I've attached them here.

I am looking to have this prop replicated as a battle ready/combat ready sword but I need very good reference pictures. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2015-08-08 at 3.13.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-08 at 3.14.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-08 at 3.15.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-08 at 3.15.37 PM.png

Given the simplistic nature of the dagger it shouldn't be to difficult to replicate based on the pics you have. If you want a better reference for the blade itself try searching for a Dirk dagger and use some references from one of them. as for the hilt, unfortunately there aren't many in regards to this particular dagger outside of yours. The dagger everyone remembers is the one left behind with the ransom note

Shortly after I started this thread, I found someone to replicate it. I should have it in hand by sometime in October before Halloween. I will post pics once I have it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back