Home Cinema/prop room concept plans - first pics of finished stuff

EyeofSauron

Master Member
so, as my capt america shield table is being worked on, i figured my cinema room/prop room/office needs to fit to it.
as its basicly empty for 1 table, a couch, a tv chair, a storage box and a cupboard, which basicly only fills 1 half of the room, heres what i imagined for the other side of the room. as said the table to the left and the brown box are there allready, everything else has to be made/bought
and as its getting cold outside, and i dont have a place to work with dangerous fumes, i need a winter project :)
i was inspired by a themed movie room i found on here, and made something similar with my own modifications for my room

so, a pic to clear up the situation :D

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...thread-room-design.jpg-69929d1317805999?stc=1

i will also have the top view ready soon, so stay tuned :D

Last edited:
Re: Home Cinema/prop room concept plans

Very cool,,,, I'm going to start my basement cinema prop cave soon myself. Good luck

I'll be watching this with interest. I've always wanted to do a similar basement renovation themed around my Star Trek TOS props (centered around my Burke table and chairs). We'll see. Maybe this Spring.

Good luck!

thx for the interest :)

i got some building experience, learned good stuff at engineering school :D

allready made a kitchen for a friend, for less than 100 bucks (electronics not included, but provided by the owner of the flat :) i wouldve taken different stuff, but you can't argue with free stuff :D

we did this in 2 days, 2 people, built a base for the tiles, so we have step to put stuff on, also its housing the water pipes and stuff.

i gotta say, for 100 bucks, this looks pretty good :)

heres the kitchen :

well, i got something done, its slow but im poor, so theres my excuse :D

i got the table done, and i got my detolf, also decorated the big freakin wall that wasnt used :D and instead of War machine, theres a power ranger there now :D

still to do: start building the step and shelves below the screen, build the cap display table (im still waiting for my shield to get colored, its getting warm enough now :D) because i have to wait for the shield. also, i decided, because i have a green cover on my couch, this calls for a big green lantern symbol sewed on sooner or later :)

all in time, and when i have some spare money again :)

i think my mancave was never so clean :)
some pics:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back