Holy Shotgun (PICS ADDED)

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
I already removed it from the base, now i need to strip the paint so I can repaint it the right way lol. What should I use? I dont want to lose any of the detail that it has.
thanks

well it was fiarly easy...i just cut all the fingers in half and wiggled the last pin in the butt of the gun loosw than wiggled all the fingers with pins out. I only spent 60 bucks on it so i just went for it lol.

The Holy Shotgun is the gun used in Constantine with Keanu Reeves. One of the Coolest prop movies ever.

Ask and you shall recieve. I turned the base into a Base for all my Demon Destroying props from Constantine. Just need the Brass Knuckles (franz :love ) and I am working on the amulet.
Shotgun.jpg

Hello.
Hey I'd be willing to pay or trade someone to fix mine up and make it nice etc and maybe add a cross for the site on the front?

The round canister need to be alcad? for bullets?

HEY, where did you get that lighter???
I want one.... PM me detAILS.

Thanks.
Tom

i have watched this movie about 4 times this week.

i think next paycheck im going to have to break down and buy a damned gun. (HAH. PUN.)

that setup looks pretty cool (and i dig the holy water grenade).

chris

Originally posted by houdiniguy+Feb 24 2006, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(houdiniguy @ Feb 24 2006, 03:58 PM)</div>

Thanks.
Tom
[snapback]1192056[/snapback]​
[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-houdiniguy
@Feb 24 2006, 04:11 PM

Thanks. :thumbsup
Tom

[snapback]1192067[/snapback]​

So, let's see if I've got this right...

You like the lighter? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking cool. I got one a couple weeks back and plan on removing from the base soon as well. I'm tempted to just weather the piece after adding the cross detail, etc. Instead of a whole repaint. I don't want to loose a lot of the details. I agree, it is one of the coolest props around.

Is the gun resin? If so, use Easy Off oven cleaner. Stick the parts in a plastic bag spray the cleaner inside on teh parts and some extra, seal the bag and let it sit. Not sure what kind of paint they used, but it should work and not damage the resin.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back