Holy Shotgun (PICS ADDED)

I can take some pics in just a bit, but it's only Primed at the moment. I need to go get me some Rub N Buff and figure out the cross for the sight.

Thanks for the links. :thumbsup

OK...I just finished the re-paint. I used Antique Gold Rub N Buff and Silver Leaf Rub N Buff.
Wow that stuf goes alot further than i thought it would lol. I will get pics up in a bit, but for now a question. What do you suggest i use for the Cross Sight?

Wise guy lol.
lol, yea well i know i need a cross lol, but i cant find one that accurate so i need to make it...what should i use....
PICS
Before
Shotgun.jpg

AFTER
5a912d33.jpg

shotgun2.jpg

what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, next paycheck im getting me one of them.

hell of a movie (pardon the pun), and hell of a prop once you get the paintjob right.

damned fine work.
chris

Originally posted by TimDrakeRobin@Feb 26 2006, 03:49 PM
well worth the $50 or so that they are going for now.
I knew that you could get these for $50.00 on eBay... but took a look at the DC Direct site just now and for the first time realized that the MSRP is $350.00. :confused

Great job on the repaint. :thumbsup

On your next one, will you go for moving parts and working light? :love

actually yea lol.
On the next one I am gonna chop it up into all the individual parts.
Hollow out the nessecary areas and so forth. But we will see how that
goes lol. I just need me some Brass Knuckles and an amulet now lol.
Then the coin on Balthezar.

Originally posted by TimDrakeRobin@Feb 26 2006, 04:16 PM
On the next one I am gonna chop it up into all the individual parts.
Hollow out the nessecary areas and so forth. But we will see how that
goes lol.
Please remember to take lots of pictures for us as you work. :D

Yea the detail is a little better. Just above the Cartridge barrel, there was almost Zero detail, after stripping the paint...it was there, not as much as the rest of the gun, but it was there.
I have a feeling if i can get my hands on a #1-100 it will have better quality then one that is say #392 like mine is.

Since you already have one off the base, are you sure you want to take another one off the base and take it apart? Even though they're not worth much now, they are still limited and who knows in a few years. Why dont' you just use this one and take this one apart?

cause I will get another one next week. I want one for Disply (still in the stand), One out...already completed...and one that can be broken down into seperate parts.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back