Hologram countdown in Predator gauntlet?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I have seen some fine electrical countdowns here in the lair.
But what to do when you have to mount it into the gauntlet and you are not such a technic-crack
or have big forearms like Popey?
It would be cool to create a hologram with a whole countdown sequence.
Somebody knows how to realized that?

Found this advertising hologram of a sneaker ...

a.jpg

a__1_.jpg

a__2_.jpg

a__3_.jpg

a__5_.jpg

a__7_.jpg

a__8_.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

scottyw

I believe that the sneaker advert is made on lenticular card, it works by different images printed at different angles on the card and you view a different one depending on your viewing angle. I suppose you could do it with a countdown timer but you would have to move your arm to the full range of motion each time you wanted to view the countdown.
I'd start by googling lenticular printers.
I have seen some fine electrical countdowns here in the lair.
But what to do when you have to mount it into the gauntlet and you are not such a technic-crack
or have big forearms like Popey?
It would be cool to create a hologram with a whole countdown sequence.
Somebody knows how to realized that?

Found this advertising hologram of a sneaker ...

Guan Thwei

I actually love this idea and it takes the guess work on trying to figure out the programming part as well, but I'm still going down that route being since I know a little bit of programming myself. I know of the company that does these spooky ghoul picture frames.
ghoul-portraits.jpg