hollywood collectibles Replica Rocky Belt

Hey guys. Well I pretty much went over every picture posted of Walt Wizards Rocky Championship belt replica, as well as the Hollywood Collectables Group Officially licensed Rocky Championship belt replica AND close ups of screen stills of the actual screen used belt in the Rocky movies. I have scrutinized all aspects of this belt. I can honestly say that the gold circular main plate or center plate on the Hollywood Collectables replica is spot-on an EXACT copy of the actual main plate on the real Rocky belt used in the movies. It is a duplicate of the real one. Walt Wizards Rocky belt replicas main/center plate is not. There are quite a few differences and overall it is "off".

Last edited:
What's with the pics of Clubber, Rock and Drago?

If you're going to do a replica belt, why not make it like the screen used belt Rocky won in the first place?

Why not?? Money money money. The company would have to pay all the families of all four boxers licensing fees. That's including George Foreman! So for example instead of the belt being $399 it would be perhaps say $999 or $1200 at least either way more likely over thousand dollars.

Last edited:
No I do not have any pics of this belt and I cannot find ANY other than the manufacturer's pictures. I think the one pic og the belt laying flat down looks like a real photo. Anyhow I even searched You Tube for any video reviews of it and there are none. I LOVE this belt so much you have no idea how close I am to ordering one. OH and if you go right to the sight Hollywoodcollectablesgroup.com they have payment plans! they have like a 4 pay 6 pay and 8 pay plans that I am probably going to do. This belt looks amazing and the details are so there. If you pause the Rocky III intro in the movie when they show the belt and look at the manufacturer's pics of the center plate details.

Yeah, I know a little bit about the process. ;)

Rocky did not win a belt with Clubber, Draggo and even himself on it.:lol It's a fantasy piece at best if they go this route. It completely strips the prop from the theater of one's mind. I'm of the opinion if you can't do it properly it shouldn't be done. I suppose people can always alter the photos. To each his own.

Why not?? Money money money. The company would have to pay all the families of all four boxers licensing fees. That's including George Foreman! So for example instead of the belt being $399 it would be perhaps say $999 or $1200 at least either way more likely over thousand dollars.

Rylo if the belt is spot on adding and finding the correct boxer photos is real easy to modify.The belt does look real nice.I think I might pick one up.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Let's hope! I like the buckle.

Rylo if the belt is spot on adding and finding the correct boxer photos is real easy to modify.The belt does look real nice.I think I might pick one up.

Yeah the ruffled satin looks amazing the screen accurate brown leather straps are perfect!! Even the gold frame around each picture is spot-on accurate to the real prop in the films.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep us up to date if you order one I know I am!!! hehehe :)

I think I might pass on the hcg belt actually.The front plate tarkin is completely off from the rocky 3 opening title.Look close at the inner border where eagle is it shouldn't go straight across above RING it should dip on the left and right side.Big mistake on hcgs part imo

Hey guys. Well I pretty much went over every picture posted of Walt Wizards Rocky Championship belt replica, as well as the Hollywood Collectables Group Officially licensed Rocky Championship belt replica AND close ups of screen stills of the actual screen used belt in the Rocky movies. I have scrutinized all aspects of this belt. I can honestly say that the gold circular main plate or center plate on the Hollywood Collectables replica is spot-on an EXACT copy of the actual main plate on the real Rocky belt used in the movies. It is a duplicate of the real one. Walt Wizards Rocky belt replicas main/center plate is not. There are quite a few differences and overall it is "off".

I think I might pass on the hcg belt actually.The front plate tarkin is completely off from the rocky 3 opening title.Look close at the inner border where eagle is it shouldn't go straight across above RING it should dip on the left and right side.Big mistake on hcgs part imo

:lol well.... it appears you are both looking at completely different screen caps :lol

Yep your right I gotta hand it too you. That's the one thing I didn't see all this time. I'll pass on it too.

Yep your right I gotta hand it too you. That's the one thing I didn't see all this time. I'll pass on it too.

HCG sent me pics and I'm really considering the belt put aside those minor flaws I mentioned earlier.I do have close ups of Walters belt and I must say this one looks far better in quality and more cleaner in detail.I think I'm gonna get this one and put my rocky belt obsession to rest.I don't think we're gonna find a more accurate replica in a long time.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386602425475.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602425475.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386602439575.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602439575.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 196
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386602457017.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602457017.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 161
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386602477081.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602477081.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 147
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386602492734.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602492734.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 224
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386602507264.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602507264.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 137
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386602523582.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602523582.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 136
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386602537438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386602537438.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 143
WOW It's amazing how inaccurate Walt Wizards belt actually is when you compare the photo of the real thing! Yeah and HCG could have nailed it with this replica and they didn't. Now that I have seen the actual photos of the belt replica I cant see other differences. Even the lettering is not correct with the HCG belt. Yes as I have said all along it is far more accurate than Walt Wizards and "clean". Still I am going to pass on it. I wish someone could cast a replica out of the actual main plate of the real belt!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for posting the pics though you did a lot of people a big favor! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back