Hollywood collectibles group alien lifesize 1:1 statue

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xmr1

It's a great statue! With a repaint of the dome and a resculpt of the lips it'd be even better :)

My cellar is too low for such a beauty :-(

Spaceballs

Yes, who mods the lips and dome head? That's one thing I really hate about this piece. Infact, mine is an artist proof from HCG. It does not even bare a number but HCG confirmed with me that it is infact one of their's.

xmr1

I saw some modded heads on thehiveforum. IIRC you should contact the Reverend.

Spaceballs

Yes, I did to awhile back. I'm already a member over there to so i can just reseach and google keyword the artist who does it. Then again, I am really not to worried about it because in a couple of weeks I am getting the Alien 8th Passenger to add to my Alien collection from none other then MageeFX.

Last edited: