Unlimited Run Holiday Special Lightsaber Kit

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's everyone's least favorite, and hideously ugly lightsaber! The infamous Holiday Special lightsaber!
This ugly prop was cobbled together after completion of A New Hope in preparation for the filming of the Variety special that would air only one time (and for very good reason) after all of the rented props for A New Hope were returned to the studio. This lightsaber was made from a newer model Graflex camera flash (50s'-60's model, not the more famous 30's-40's model) and features a hand cut sheet metal shroud, standard grips, an odd red light, keychain, and the most bizarre looking control box ever.

Kits can be purchased from my Etsy shop for $50

Kit Includes:
- DLP 3D Printed Upgraded control box
- DLP 3D Printed center button (transistor)
- DLP 3D Printed "graflex" end cap
- chrome decals for the control box
- 4 black slotted screws for the control box
- black vinyl arrows decals
- Shroud template decals
- Black painted rectangle decal
- smaller more accurate pilot light / signal lamp
- detachable key ring

Halliwax tutorial series

Last edited:
IN for a set :)

Do you have a source for the small black arrow stickers and the red hemisphere as well?

Do you have a source for the small black arrow stickers and the red hemisphere as well?
I can probably include the arrows as black decals for a few extra bucks, I didn't actually think of that.
The red light is a found part but I don't know where to get a perfectly accurate one. The one I have was too large with to big of a bulb that had to be cut down. So now it's close enough for me, but I wouldn't be including that in the kit. This is primarily for the control box.

I’m in for a set!
I'm in for one! and vote yes on the black arrow decals :D
I'm interested in one!
In for a box!
In please.
I'm in for a set please. Thank you.
in please!

Here you go!
Holiday Special Luke Lightsaber Control Box Kit
I'm starting printing now so the first batch will take a day or so to finish up and get out the door.
Thanks guys

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back