Unlimited Run Holiday Special Lightsaber Kit

Dang! Those sold out quick! I added another 10 to the shop. The black vinyl for the arrows will be here tomorrow so kits will start shipping out then.
Thanks everyone.

Tutorials:

Black Arrows
Please note the arrows should be applied right below the "shutter" port. I already had arrows on mine so I applied a 2nd set to the "Remote" port for demo and comparison purposes only.

Chrome Decals
Coming Soon

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday too. It's awesome. Thank you. What did you use for the center knurled knob?

Last edited:
Got mine in the other day and it looks amazing.thank you so much for doing this. As ugly as this saber is,it makes a great story when people ask “who’s lightsaber is that?”

I got my kit unboxed!! Freak’n love everything about it! Dude the arrows! What a freak’n life saver... you know how many hours I have into making those damn things.. then ruining them and having to do them all over

LIFE SAVER!!!

I can’t believe how shiny the chrome is! It’s perfect!

Last edited:
I got my kit unboxed!! Freak’n love everything about it! Dude the arrows! What a freak’n life saver... you know how many hours I have into making those damn things.. then ruining them and having to do them all over

LIFE SAVER!!!

I can’t believe how shiny the chrome is! It’s perfect!

I was going to make my own but you convinced me to buy one!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back