Hobo Michael Myers costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OppositeofAngel

Good to see you over here from mm.net. I am Phil (fearthebat) on there. Hobo is awesome, as is Scott's buried revolver..welcome bro.

cayman shen

Master Member
One of my favorite slasher villian costumes...Hobo Meyers just has such presence. Great job; I'm envious! You gonna put on a long wig and beard under the mask too? That's be the cherry on top.

Hacknslash21

One of my favorite slasher villian costumes...Hobo Meyers just has such presence. Great job; I'm envious! You gonna put on a long wig and beard under the mask too? That's be the cherry on top.

you know i was thinking about it but i got a fat head man, i have a new revolver mask that is thinner and more accurate, i also dumped another 5 hours of work into this costume the other day, these pics are old, just waiting to take the pix for the contest, that would hopefully blow some peeps away

Hacknslash21

props guys, alot has changed i pinned the coveralls, there more green now, pretty much weathered everything more, got the insulation sticking out around the cuffs, and a new mask, so i hope you guys like it:thumbsup