Hmmmmm... wow, that's cheap.

It wreaks of Rubies. Sorry if its not. It definitely looks better than their last suit though.
EDIT
A closer look, the paintjob is way off and does anyone else think somethings up with the hands? Then again its $90

I've always gone by the addage that if it's too good to be true, it generally is. I would not buy that even out of curiousity, I'm sure someone will come here that had bought it by mistake & we'll know for sure just how bad (or maybe good, but I doubt it.) it really is.

anyone dare to buy it to reveal the truth??

Im really thinking about it! What a laugh. But the sad truth is in a club at Halloween if you were to walk in with this 89 dollar suit and I were to walk in with my some 3000.00 suit reaction would be about the same, "Look it's Predators how cool." They wouldn't really register the difference, nor would they care they would just be happy that Predators showed up" These 89 dollar suits are gonna take the wow effect away from us and our hard work.

Im really thinking about it! What a laugh. But the sad truth is in a club at Halloween if you were to walk in with this 89 dollar suit and I were to walk in with my some 3000.00 suit reaction would be about the same, "Look it's Predators how cool." They wouldn't really register the difference, nor would they care they would just be happy that Predators showed up" These 89 dollar suits are gonna take the wow effect away from us and our hard work.

So rubies is what keeps our work looking good...... they DO serve a purpose!!!

Seriously though if anyone does dare to buy it and it IS crap, then hey free armor bits!! lol

It doesn't even ship until October 20. If someone decides to buy it and then finds out that it's crap, I guess that leaves the buyer 11 days to come up with a workable costume. Not such a good deal.

At least it looks better than the previous (AVP) But really, for that price, I bet it's a fabric painted suit like the Transformers Optimus Prime costume, with latex applications that won't hold their shape.
It will never measure up to the ones you guys have, but looks decent enough to fool around with at a Halloween party.

I wonder, is anybody else within driving distance of the Orange County MonstersInMotion store?

I am, and am tempted to go there on the way to my brother's house (that way, I'm not wasting the gas :) ) and then either needle them about it.... or do a reconnaissance mission (stealth camera!)

---
Ei'luj

just stop in. see if they have Mr berserker on display or anything, or ask if u can see the package. im sure you will be surprised how much the picture is trying to sell the garbage. i mean item.

yeah we all know how some pics advertising new products can be deceiving its def gonna be such a rubbish costume for sure
if not I'll eat my hat HA it will be rubbish i tells ya rubbish.

This IS Rubies; pictures of this costume have been posted. Then again, this Photoshop-esque "prototype" picture they posted would actually look great as a suit.

Sadly, it'll more than likely end up looking like this:
888605-large.jpg

These would look cool, if it wasn't for the ****** skin and fractured pieces of armor.

you do realize. ALL people who want a predator costume and arent in the Lair..... they do this

1. Google.com
2. Predator costume
3. "Any" Halloween Store
4. WTF IS THAT!!!!!!

hahaha. i cant lie before i came to the lair i did the same as above. that piture got embedded into my brain lol.

you do realize. ALL people who want a predator costume and arent in the Lair..... they do this

1. Google.com
2. Predator costume
3. "Any" Halloween Store
4. WTF IS THAT!!!!!!

hahaha. i cant lie before i came to the lair i did the same as above. that piture got embedded into my brain lol.

lol did that myself and then found this place. Thank god I did.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back