HL Photo of the year

Kithunter

hey gang,

i need a feel good thread

Skimming through the hundreds of images i've downloaded over the past year i came across this one...

to me it's quite possibly the coolest image ever taken of a predator suit
...I believe it belongs to celtic yajuta(lance).. :D

it's almost norman rockwell like in the composition and the set up.. and the expression on the child's face is priceless.
if you have a photo that you think is very cool of a member suited up please do so..if not...enjoy

rockwellpredator.jpg

kithunter,

you made my day with the first one, the look on that kid's face......

ticket to ... $40
Predator suit..........................$a lot$
Look on kid's face:................. Priceless

and Mumbaki, that first one of yours begs for a caption

"how did I end up with this job?"

:D :eek:

----
Ei'luj

hey gang,

i need a feel good thread

Skimming through the hundreds of images i've downloaded over the past year i came across this one...

to me it's quite possibly the coolest image ever taken of a predator suit
...I believe it belongs to celtic yajuta(lance).. :D

it's almost norman rockwell like in the composition and the set up.. and the expression on the child's face is priceless.
if you have a photo that you think is very cool of a member suited up please do so..if not...enjoy

rockwellpredator.jpg

HeHe very funny man ! nice photo Andrew !

We did it, a few weeks ago. During christmas shopping here in Bruges. It was to promote a movie collectibles store.

There was this kid from about 4 years old and he stayed staring at us for about 5 minutes. Keeping he's lollypop in his hands without touching it... He was complete hypnotized :D

his father had to drag him by his arm. After that we saw him and his father passing by several times by car.

That kid was realy in love with the preds The intention was to frighten them with our suit, not fall in love :D

Shame I haven't got a picture of this wonderfull moment

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back