Hitman: Agent 47 (Post-release)

Re: Agent 47 (Hitman Reboot)

Ummm, let me see if I can articulate this correctly:

BOOOO!!!

:angry
:angry :angry:angry :angry

Like Paul Walker, but not as this role. The last movie was horrible so I don't think this can be any worse.

I like Paul Walker, and as I've never seen him in a roll like this I'm kinda interested in how this plays out.

As always I'l reserve judgement until I see the movie.

So, it's basically just a new adaption of the game? Never really did see much of the game in that first movie... just a bunch of ridiculous scenes strung together.

Was there not talk about that Paul Walker was going to play Anakin skywalker before Attack of the clones was made ?
He can't be worse that hayden christensen.

I actually liked Timothy Olyphant as Agent 47. The movie wasn't great, but it was entertaining.

Paul Walker though? Ehhhhh?

Man, they're not even trying to cloak their rehashing ways anymore are they? Bad enough everything's a remake, now we're only going back a few years to look for stuff?

I like Paul Walker, and as I've never seen him in a roll like this I'm kinda interested in how this plays out.

As always I'l reserve judgement until I see the movie.

That's because it's just not the way that he rolls, you're probably used to seeing him in other roles.

Re: Hitman: Agent 47

Looks meh. The actor they cast playing the Agent doesn't really look much like the Agent to me. They have a Marine guard wearing a Sam Browne with his Dress Blue Deltas, only officers wear Sam Brownes and even then only with Blue Alphas & Bravos which is the full Dress Blue uniform with the blouse and even then it's optional. Then what is that the Agent's gun is ejecting at around the 1:33 mark? It looks a lot like a crimped casing but I've seen a 1911 chambered for a round that uses a crimped case like that.

Well, elaborate death sequences and disguises seem to be accurate, although the series is more about getting the target without being seen or noticed than high action. Still, could be fun.

Looks way better than the Timothy Olyphant version.

Rupert Friend is awesome in Homeland. I hope this movie does well enough that they would consider him to play John Kelly/Clark in Without Remorse.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks way better than the Timothy Olyphant version.

Rupert Friend is awesome in Homeland. I hope this movie does well enough that they would consider him to play John Kelly/Clark in Without Remorse.

Not sure how much of it follows Agent 47 in this movie... I wonder if it would be better to play it out as Agent 47 being like The Terminator, where he's the titular character but not in the movie scene for scene, but instead the movie follows his target.

No matter if the main characters supposed to be a silent hitman, keep them explosions going on! That's what I enjoyed in the games! The exploding cars and flying into buildings with helicopters! WOO-HOO!! Rampage!!! :facepalm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back