Historical Artifcat Replicas

LtPinkerton

Recently ordered a Roman legion helmet after receiving advise from some people on here. Which has made me really curious about other historical replicas out there.

Anyone know of any good builds to look at? Maybe some stls?

Or would anyone be interested in making high quality replicas and then we break into a museum oceans 11 style? Swamp out the real ones with the fake? I’m down if anyone else is

I think there are some around here if you look but not a whole lot. I've got a couple lined up I want to do: Canaanite deity figures (Ba'al, Asherah, and El), and scaled versions of the 9000 year old stone masks held in the Israel museum.

Since you have a helmet, you should get a gladius and scutum to go with it. There are some decent replicas of both out there, you can probably find a decent med. to high carbon steel "battle ready" gladius on Kult of Athena. For the scutum, you're going to have to look around at sites that cater specifically to reenactors and they might come unpainted.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back