Hippie Esq

Hippie

Hi Guys.

A while ago Lee / Usurper was kind enough to make and paint up a Pred 2 mask for me.
We had many discussions about what I wanted and what he thought would work etc.
Lee suggested Hippy, I wanted a dash of Keith Richards with blue hues. Anyway. Lee turned out a fantastic job as usual.

When I got the mask I was overwhelmed. Thanks so much Lee!

One thing suggested at the time was that the blacks should be black. I said no. I was wrong, Lee was right. Sorry Lee.
I've since made some of the blacks a little blacker and dirtied it up a bit in places (mouth mainly).

Eyes have now been agged (thanks Froggy), quills made from silicone compound (thanks Lee), Dreads (thanks Bambooie) and brass dread rings (Compression olives from B&Q)

The dreads need to settle a bit and I need some decent dread beads but Im quite happy so far.
Please let me know what you think. Honest oppinions please?

Christian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow man, that is one awesome looking pred head. You should be proud of it. Liking the dread beads, nice idea - think I will look into those lol

How did you attached the dreads?

Chris - looks great! Lee's becoming the "King" of making Lost Hunter masks. He made a Hippie for Hez awhile ago and he improved on what I thought was a perfect version at that time. Nice to see some great versions of the LHunters being built!
Your Hippie, Andy's Ram, my Snake...can a Borg be far behind?

I will not mention the blacks, but you seem to have changed alot of the details, darkening them, and as long as you are happy then thats cool.

this is what i sent Chris.

fc2.jpg.gif

as for borg....................... hmmm maybe i should paint another p2 when i get back to blighty.

I absolutely love the mask Lee. My pride possetion. Yeah, best not mention the blacks. You were so right.
Saving up for another now.
C.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back