hilarioius Walmart online offering

Treadwell

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They're on meth again (still?)

These things still clutter dealer's room tables at cons, unsold at a buck apiece.

Attachments

• tng.JPG
    tng.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 322
That isn’t really Walmart, it is offered by a third party through the Walmart site - you will see a ton of third party items waaaaaaaay overpriced on the Walmart site.

I also see this trend on Amazon lately. While Amazon offers great deals with Prime - for example a book I want is only $8.99 with free shipping - there are third parties selling the same book for $159.00-$250.00.

You can set your preferences to show "Walmart only" and it won't show any third party vendors.

I have an almost complete collection of the playmates st toys in the attic. It IMO is a shame that the toy line is kind of looked down at these days, because despite the disproportionate length of the figures arms I find the sculpts really nice for the time they were produced.
And the drop in value kind of hurts me, so I HAVE to find somethibg positive about having them at all.:p
Same goes for the MvFarlane Toys, too :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back