Highlander original Season one handle with COA

Prop Store

irishamericanlad

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
so a dream came true a few weeks ago... remember kids, if you dream really hard, word hard and eat all your veggies... dreams do come true :)

this is the last existing Season one that was made by Sal but never purchased by production... its beautiful and ready for me to mount, with that came the tsuba and the COA from Sal...
mwhahahahahahaha

so any questions? its in hand, no guessing any more :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nobby

Sr Member
very nice
I was going to ask what was going on with the flashing, but then I re-read your post :$

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LeAngeSolitaire

It looks identical to his Musashi tsuka except it's more yellow and is shinier. It looks like it was cast from the same mould but with a different resin.

irishamericanlad

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
its a differant handle, not a musashi, the musashi was made from this handle, and this was the show production resin, thats why the paint scheme was differant from teh film to teh musashi... there are at least 25 differant things between this handle adn the musashi...

Prop Store