Highlander kurgan helmet

falken108

Hey there,
Just like the title says, I'm looking for decent pics of the Kurgans helmet from the first Highlander movie.
I have done a google search but haven't found much.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Scott

After a difficult and exaustive search :p I have heard of a guy by the name of Allan Levine runs an outfit called "Bronze Armory".
His e-mail is ironman9@mindspring.com.

I hear from a questionable source that he's a really nice guy, and they're pretty good with the time tables they set. Not perfect, but they deliver as the story goes. The quality is decent allegedly. Again, not perfect, but good. They're supposedly also really good with returns if something goes wrong.

If you write him and request a PDF of their catalog, he'll send out a 5 mb file to you that shows a pic of the helmet. Price is under 300 bucks.

I honestly can't endorse the guy but I also don't speak ill of him as I have not done biz with him.

does the the bronze armory have a new email i tried to email that guy but the email doesnt work

I can't say with certainty, but you might try replacing mindspring.com with earthlink.net... Earthlink acquired Mindspring some years ago. That might get the email to the right person, but then again it might not, but it's worth a try...

Edit... there is also a "Bronze Armory" store listed on evil bay... http://stores.ebay.com/The-Bronze-Armory
It might be the same folks...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back