Highlander Katana.

ClearCaseMan

I am looking for hi rez images of the Connor MacLeod katana handle, does anyone know where I can find them? I have googled with very mixed non consistent results. a 3d file of the handle would be even better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Which version?
it’s different in each film.
There is a Facebook group called “highlander sword shoppers guide” and there are resource posts for every version
Also, this is apparently based on a scan of the H3 tsuka and tsuba but I don’t think it can be fit to a blade.

Here is a pic of a hero H1 kata which I had in my collection once.
BFA5DFAF-FE1B-4DD9-8258-2CC72516C440.jpeg

There are rumors that there may be a limited run of casts of the Albion/ Jose de Braga carvings, just not with Albion, if enough interest were found in the Highlander community.

This was also up recently, I believe there may be another soon.

I was the creator of the Mentors Katana back then, long before I acquired a screen used Connery katana from H1. The Mentors Katana Chinese lionhead was sculpted by a friend directly on a casting of an original Marto ivory katana tsuka using dozens of images and measurements from the screen used hero Lambert katana as reference. I personally took the images and measurements myself during a preauction viewing at Christie‘s in London back in 2003.

That was an aluminum bladed stunt katana with a broken off lions head which went for 40K BP.
It sure was, but the catalogue had a lot of great close up pictures of that and other highlander gear that was useful for reference. I would love to get an accurate cast or carving for a friend of mine who is a huge fan of the original movie.

There are good photos in older auctions of the hero swords with nice closeup details.

HIGHLANDER (1986) - Ramirez's (Sean Connery) Katana - Current price: £27500.
HIGHLANDER (1986) - Connor MacLeod's (Christopher Lambert) Sword - Current price: £20000 and

Last edited:
I am looking for hi rez images of the Connor MacLeod katana handle, does anyone know where I can find them? I have googled with very mixed non consistent results. a 3d file of the handle would be even better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
See the post above, the second link has a ton of high res, close up pictures of the handle.

It sure was, but the catalogue had a lot of great close up pictures of that and other highlander gear that was useful for reference. I would love to get an accurate cast or carving for a friend of mine who is a huge fan of the original movie.

There are good photos in older auctions of the hero swords with nice closeup details.

HIGHLANDER (1986) - Ramirez's (Sean Connery) Katana - Current price: £27500.
HIGHLANDER (1986) - Connor MacLeod's (Christopher Lambert) Sword - Current price: £20000 and
Did you try to get in touch with Irishamericanlad/Daryl? Years ago I helped him with a run of high-end H1 Ramirez katana replicas.

All the original Highlander swords from the Propstore auctions were once part of my collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back