Highlander Katana.

ClearCaseMan

I am looking for hi rez images of the Connor MacLeod katana handle, does anyone know where I can find them? I have googled with very mixed non consistent results. a 3d file of the handle would be even better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

d_jedi1

Sr Member
Which version?
it’s different in each film.
There is a Facebook group called “highlander sword shoppers guide” and there are resource posts for every version
Also, this is apparently based on a scan of the H3 tsuka and tsuba but I don’t think it can be fit to a blade.

vadermania

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is a pic of a hero H1 kata which I had in my collection once.
BFA5DFAF-FE1B-4DD9-8258-2CC72516C440.jpeg

jle2199

There are rumors that there may be a limited run of casts of the Albion/ Jose de Braga carvings, just not with Albion, if enough interest were found in the Highlander community.

This was also up recently, I believe there may be another soon.

vadermania

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was the creator of the Mentors Katana back then, long before I acquired a screen used Connery katana from H1. The Mentors Katana Chinese lionhead was sculpted by a friend directly on a casting of an original Marto ivory katana tsuka using dozens of images and measurements from the screen used hero Lambert katana as reference. I personally took the images and measurements myself during a preauction viewing at Christie‘s in London back in 2003.

Dokworm

That was an aluminum bladed stunt katana with a broken off lions head which went for 40K BP.
It sure was, but the catalogue had a lot of great close up pictures of that and other highlander gear that was useful for reference. I would love to get an accurate cast or carving for a friend of mine who is a huge fan of the original movie.

There are good photos in older auctions of the hero swords with nice closeup details.

HIGHLANDER (1986) - Ramirez's (Sean Connery) Katana - Current price: £27500.
HIGHLANDER (1986) - Connor MacLeod's (Christopher Lambert) Sword - Current price: £20000 and

Last edited:

Dokworm

I am looking for hi rez images of the Connor MacLeod katana handle, does anyone know where I can find them? I have googled with very mixed non consistent results. a 3d file of the handle would be even better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
See the post above, the second link has a ton of high res, close up pictures of the handle.

vadermania

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It sure was, but the catalogue had a lot of great close up pictures of that and other highlander gear that was useful for reference. I would love to get an accurate cast or carving for a friend of mine who is a huge fan of the original movie.

There are good photos in older auctions of the hero swords with nice closeup details.

HIGHLANDER (1986) - Ramirez's (Sean Connery) Katana - Current price: £27500.
HIGHLANDER (1986) - Connor MacLeod's (Christopher Lambert) Sword - Current price: £20000 and
Did you try to get in touch with Irishamericanlad/Daryl? Years ago I helped him with a run of high-end H1 Ramirez katana replicas.

All the original Highlander swords from the Propstore auctions were once part of my collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.