Higher-end 1:1 PROP ONLY displays?...

20210811_083215.jpg
20210811_083215.jpg
20210811_083218.jpg
20210811_083308.jpg
20210811_083301.jpg
20210811_083206.jpg

My Daughter built me two sets od Steam Punk Shelves and pistol stands to display some of my collection. I could not fit everything on them - less is MORE - and I can just rotate them when the mood suites me - or I decide to change them them of a shelf.

More inspiration...

This looks like it's on display for an event or at a museum. Love the use of lighting and multiple matching stands.

bats.jpg

Trying to find a reason to do a room divider display. Super cool!

wall.jpg

Very clean LOTR display...I prefer this look rather than using the display plaques that come with the swords...also love how you can't really see the supports for the items

lotr2.jpg

Clean SW display...looks like another room divider

glass.jpg

The use of a darker color here for the background really works...

lotr1.jpg

Has anyone from the UK heard of shopkit.com?

They are featured in a pic above and seem to offer a wide variety of high end glass cases and storage options.

I wonder if they ship to the USA? :)

There are Times when I just use my Kitchen Floor - :)
227544858_3011142485784943_1047915731948687859_n.jpg

But that Display only lasts about five minutes before my wife reclaims the area . . . . . . . . . . .

Ther
Has anyone from the UK heard of shopkit.com?

They are featured in a pic above and seem to offer a wide variety of high end glass cases and storage options.

I wonder if they ship to the USA? :)
There has to be companies in the US that provide the same features and products - Shipping from the UK costs more the the item !!!

That is a research project. I love the SHOPKIT store - I would buy everything - but way out of my price range. More likely I would use the shop parts to build custom displays at the house. There is a thread where someone turned there display room into a Star Wars starship corridor - scratch built - the most amazing work I had ever seen.

Yeah, I’ve been talking to Allen Displays about their jewelry cases. See the post above for links. They look really nice.

There seem to be display cases everywhere. It’s finding ones the look classy and worthy of thousands of dollars of movie replicas. :)

There seem to be display cases everywhere. It’s finding ones the look classy and worthy of thousands of dollars of movie replicas. :)
There are a LOT of stores going out of business - from COVID related dips in the economy. There are used business furniture places that buy up and resell the displays. You mind find a GREAT deal on some display cases there. I bought a desk and chair set from a local setup. My chair retails for $ 1200.00 - I got it for $ 100 cash. It is almost brand new. Sitting in it right now. The catch is that they don't deliver unless you are spending thousands of dollars. Find a friend with a pickup - or rent a Uhaul. Worth the savings over a new showcase. Just an idea. I do not know where in the country you live.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back