Hi all

PROPper

Hi I am new to the site and cant wait to become part of this community. I am a huge fan of the pred and am gonna start the first project soon! Anyone know where to find the Pepakura files for pred helms? Im sorry if this is not the right place to ask that. Anyways, I Just thought id say Hi.

Kammo

welcome to the Lair.

Check out all the cool stuff in the Huntorials section. You'll be amazed what people have made with a few tools and some elbow grease!

VinMan

Hey guys im very familiar with this webpage setup. I am a member of the 405th. I just couldnt find anything in the way of pep. I did find Predman857's pe though thanks guys.

Welcome welcome Kammo! Hope you find everything your looking for here, id be shocked if you didnt hehe

~Tara

Thanks all. What is the best method for starting a mask? I think ill get some clay soon. Until then im trying out a scratch carboard build followed by resin and bondo. well see.

Thanks all. What is the best method for starting a mask? I think ill get some clay soon. Until then im trying out a scratch carboard build followed by resin and bondo. well see.

I would have to say, cardboard being your scratch start is a very excellent discision, its very easy to work with. I had
just finished a bio made out of cardboard. (I had built the base around a wig head) Somtimes bending the cardboard gets a little annoying, if
you want a little easier of a choice try card stock.
Like said before you can use the Predator Bio Pepakura. =D

Welcome to The Lair =)

`Well thanks for the welcome. I know all about cardstock and the method for building up a model from scratch. I just wasnt sure how you all do it on this forum. I see pep is not very popular here. I am gonna have trouble buying clay due to lack of funds however.

`Well thanks for the welcome. I know all about cardstock and the method for building up a model from scratch. I just wasnt sure how you all do it on this forum. I see pep is not very popular here. I am gonna have trouble buying clay due to lack of funds however.

Pepa-whut? ;) haha

Yeah most people here either buy parts that are latex or resin cast made from sculpting and molding methods. I've been on the 405th forums
and I would say 99% of all the Pepakura is possible for Predator gauntlets. There are some armor such as Wolf's that are too organic looking and may not look as
good done with pepakura - but anything is possible.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back