Hey, Kay, nah, nah. Come on, man, you - you get a Series Four De-atomizer and I - I get a little - little midgy Cricket?

Wow! I thought these pieces were attached to me at the hip, but man…
I don’t think there selling super fast at those prices and most have “ best offers” But yeah if you wanted to cash in seems like a good time . Problem is if you end up missing it down the road . I would be int if anyone is parting with the neuralyzer and is not trying to get early retirement lol . It’s the one piece I don’t have .

Last edited:
I don’t think there selling super fast at those prices and most have “ best offers” But yeah if you wanted to cash in seems like a good time . Problem is if you end up missing it down the road . I would be int if anyone is parting with the neuralyzer and is not trying to get early retire lol . It’s the one piece I don’t have .

Well - see... There in lays the problem...

:lol:

Absolutely correct. If I recall ( and correct me if I’m wrong) when Unobtainium went under that had all the pieces to build the Crickets but they closed before assembling and shipping. I believe Nicksday and Dsteins bought the majority of their leftover stock. You might have bought the kit here from Nicksdad or on EBay from Dennis.
I know Unobtanium shipped a few assembled Crickets because I was lucky enough to receive one (#115 according the plaque). It‘s very similar to the FE other than it has a green display and no sound effects. They were marketed as MIB 2 replicas, which I think is interesting since this one is green and the FE is blue.

While I’m usually a sucker for blue LEDs, I actually prefer the green look of this one compared to the FE.

Sean

image.jpg

I know Unobtanium shipped a few assembled Crickets because I was lucky enough to receive one (#115 according the plaque). It‘s very similar to the FE other than it has a green display and no sound effects. They were marketed as MIB 2 replicas, which I think is interesting since this one is green and the FE is blue.

While I’m usually a sucker for blue LEDs, I actually prefer the green look of this one compared to the FE.

Sean

View attachment 1545161
Got a pic of the case?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back