Hey, Kay, nah, nah. Come on, man, you - you get a Series Four De-atomizer and I - I get a little - little midgy Cricket?

Knightmare

Sr Member
I was fortunate enough to SCORE a Factory Entertainment Noisy Cricket recently to pair it with Elite Edition sidearm I had acquired a few months ago.
The cricket is amazing you pull the Hammer back and it makes a loud Cricket chirping sound and the light pulses ! They are really hard to find but if you can get one for a decent price jump on it! Both
FAE61FC0-3FAB-4001-B0F8-2E273FACC6E8_1_201_a.jpeg
9841C462-DC72-481F-B044-BF6918723973.jpeg
A39CC699-B4BF-4B77-A6DC-D593F3A30409_1_201_a.jpeg
6AD9DC7F-E36C-469E-BBF0-54305CCA11A2_1_201_a.jpeg
props are so fun and extremely well made. Just wanted to share guys happy hunting best hobby ever !!

You know, it’s funny. I bought mine directly from FE when they first came out many years ago. So for like the first 6 or 7 years you could still buy these for a couple hundred bucks on eBay. I just thought the market was saturated and it will never appreciate in value. Then about 10 years ago I notice that the prices are beginning to go up faster and faster.
The last two that sold on eBay went for almost 1,400.00!

You know, it’s funny. I bought mine directly from FE when they first came out many years ago. So for like the first 6 or 7 years you could still buy these for a couple hundred bucks on eBay. I just thought the market was saturated and it will never appreciate in value. Then about 10 years ago I notice that the prices are beginning to go up faster and faster.
You nailed it . The sidearms have gone way up to . I got the elite off eBay last year for around 400 now they are way over 1000 . I was not collecting back when the they came out wish I was . None of the three props go for sub 1000 unless you get super lucky ! I really couldn’t get over how well made these are and fun .

wow I had no idea they were going for that much!

+1 what Funky said, assumed they were still available in bulk. Got a few sets in storage i take out from time to time to pew pew, but mostly they live in boxes lol

Great pieces.

For those that are still wanting a close-enough version of the Cricket without breaking the bank, the vintage Alien Attack Cricket from the MiB ride back in the day at Universal isn’t bad at all. It may be just a tad oversized, bit it lights up and has sound, but best of all, it’s chromed. I have one and when I get time I’ll do a side by side between the toy and the FE for size comparison. You can still find the toy all over eBay and quite reasonable.

Wait... what? Really??? I also bought one directly from FE. Also have the FE neuralyzer (also going for over $1000 it seems). Didn't realize that they were worth this much nowadays.

Mmmm, I'd better make sure the packaging stays mint too, in case I'd want to sell them... once...

The really odd thing was a few months ago Sideshow had the Sidearm for sale at the list price . I assume that FE sold them what ever stock they had that didn't sell . I don't think these sold well for them which is crazy .

"Unobtainium" PHarchivist.....
Absolutely correct. If I recall ( and correct me if I’m wrong) when Unobtainium went under that had all the pieces to build the Crickets but they closed before assembling and shipping. I believe Nicksday and Dsteins bought the majority of their leftover stock. You might have bought the kit here from Nicksdad or on EBay from Dennis.

Absolutely correct. If I recall ( and correct me if I’m wrong) when Unobtainium went under that had all the pieces to build the Crickets but they closed before assembling and shipping. I believe Nicksday and Dsteins bought the majority of their leftover stock. You might have bought the kit here from Nicksdad or on EBay from Dennis.

Ah - its all coming back to me now...

Yes, you're completely right Funky. Unobtainium went under before to finish all their replicas (Noisy Cricket, Green Goblin Pumpkin' Bomb, Green Goblin Trident, Spiderman Daily Buggle newspapers, Norman Osborne iD).......after that, I don't know if Nicksdad and Dennis bought all the remaining stock of Noisy Crickets but they sold some kits of it !!!

THAT's the one...!

What's it worth? Ten bucks...?
Honestly, I don't know. Less than the FE for sure.....it depends if it comes complete with box and paperwork but it is a nice piece. Better finished than the Icons version. It's a keeper I think, part of the Replica Props History !!!

Wait... what? Really??? I also bought one directly from FE. Also have the FE neuralyzer (also going for over $1000 it seems). Didn't realize that they were worth this much nowadays.

Mmmm, I'd better make sure the packaging stays mint too, in case I'd want to sell them... once...

Just saw listings for that on eBay for $1,799.00 and $2,200.00

I have one - maybe I should sell it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back