Hey, I'm new here and want to make clone trooper armor

Brava

I am looking to make some armor for the first time but I want to do it a bit different. Most of what I have found when searching about it has been 3d printed. I am hoping to create this armor out of metal. I believe it will be quite time consuming but I want a challenge.

I'm not really sure what the dimensions are for pieces and was wondering if that was more dependent on my body or if there was a specific size that the pieces are made at.

I have so many questions that I have yet to run across but I would like to get to know all of you and hopefully post pictures of progress as the project gets started. I am hoping to start this project Saturday. I know it will take quite some time..

Hi Brava,

I wish you the best of luck with this project and that you may have your questions answered.
Be sure to check out the work of / consult with sandbagger as he knows his way around with metal (after creating his very own steel Iron Man suit :cool:)

Hi Brava,

I wish you the best of luck with this project and that you may have your questions answered.
Be sure to check out the work of / consult with sandbagger as he knows his way around with metal (after creating his very own steel Iron Man suit :cool:)

Thank you! I am hoping to get this started soon. I was hoping to start this project tomorrow but I need to wait until I find the right measurements. I don't want to go into it blind.

Hello! I made some templates for a TCW Clone Trooper Phase 2 ( 90% out of EVA foam). You could probably use them for metal if you wanted. If you want to check out the page that I posted here it is:

Clone Trooper Foam Full Armor (With Free Files)

Hope this helps. :)

20190504_132914.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back