Hey, I Need To Know What Line This Figure Is In, And What Is It Really Worth.

spartanpred62

Hey guys, I need an answer to this. Maybe you figure experts can help me. It's not related to predator, but i just need to know if it's just a really rare vintage, or a well done knockoff. The paint job and detail is very good. I didn't see it on E bay this morning. I know what it is. It's from the movie King kong vs Godzilla. It's really old. Please tell me.

DSC01823.JPG

DSC01824.JPG

DSC01825.JPG

Looks like this is posted in wrong section (NOT Predator related) and there are no pics or links referring to what you are asking help on...

are you just wanting to know if it's a knockoff or not? do you want to know for selling purposes? can you load a pic or two? do you see a company logo anywhere? is it typical retro plastic? or some recast resin material? can the elders get this topic in it's proper place? is this in it's proper place? whew....

It sure is Godzilla, but cant tell if its a knock off. Is it hollow or solid plastic? I remember when I was 12 seeing lots of these in different collors and sizes but these were the soft hollow ones.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back