Hey Do Any Of You Own This Insane Alien Bio?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

asy0uw1sh

I would love to get my hands on one of these. Tell me it's not cool, I grabbed the photo from an old Ebay auction, I think the seller was in the UK. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Alan

1a-Copy.jpg

2-Copy.jpg

3.jpg

2a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SMOKE

Can't help either but I love the design of it! Somebody here on the lair knows who the maker is, that I'm sure of.

Ice1

Think some time back some one bought that bio and said the pictures look far better then the actual cast. Helmet is warped and small. But that was long while back so, this is what I remember...

asy0uw1sh

Hell, we have enough reference shots, it's not recasting if one of us attempts to sculpt one and improve upon it, no?