Hey All Plz Vote I Need Ur Help

toddslightning

hey every one i got picked on THe RPF for the costume contest and im trying to represent .. there are a few others on there but mines made by me there looks like bought from one of the casters on here .. i put about 5 solid weeks into this costume

also of coasre they put the crapiest pic up heres a better one

heres the link im # 79 !

http://www.therpf.co...ote-now-131579/

DSCN1196.jpg

yeah sorry man, i see termokk bio and head and other parts from lair members.... plus the RPF halloween contest clearly states to send in one pic. if you sent in multiple or the wrong one, then it's your fault.

I'm not against you asking for support, but don't go about it mixing in untruths with it. How do you know that the other preds werent put together by the posters? how can you assume they were purchased?

Damn should have put my suit on there lol 5 weeks is a good time scale mine took months (still isn't full complete) and still going. Done deal though.

Damn should have put my suit on there lol 5 weeks is a good time scale mine took months (still isn't full complete) and still going. Done deal though.

evry day straight i was workign on it

yeah sorry man, i see termokk bio and head and other parts from lair members.... plus the RPF halloween contest clearly states to send in one pic. if you sent in multiple or the wrong one, then it's your fault.

I'm not against you asking for support, but don't go about it mixing in untruths with it. How do you know that the other preds werent put together by the posters? how can you assume they were purchased?

it not untruths it was made buy me i painted everything but the face... i mean i didnt physically sculp sum parts ur right liek the hands and mask ... i bought the mask and bio from corey but raw .. the body is a mr I suit .. and the hand were raw also .. same as the guants ...

and if u look at there pics u can buy the same suits on ebay finish .. they look excatly like that .. hey maybe ur right .. they might have made them but from what i see they look pretty bought to me

.. in the end i just wanna try and win .. and i have alot of my own creation in this thing as do others .. and i think most of it is when i went to the costume contest i was so excited about .. my brothers boss knew i had a brother that worked there and didnt pick me to go on stage becasue of it

evry day straight i was workign on it

Still looks cool though, but then again my original had bought hand and face mask. I made the bio from cardboard and car body filler. The rest of the armour was all made to. I worked on it every day straight and still going.

The reason mine is taking longer is because I am a perfectionist and nothing is good unless its accurate (its just my way with making things or art stuff) so I am still re-vamping mine, making adjustments, sculpting my own mask, hands etc.

what i was saying is you went about asking for support the wrong way. instead of saying "hey im in the contest and i wouldnt mind your support."
you took the opportunity to make accusations against other costumes and then blame the RPF for not using the correct photo. you are trying to rally pity instead of kudos for the work you did.

that is what i have an issue with. and now you are doing it again by saying you couldn't enter a costume contest because you were family of an employee. which is actually a legit reason to keep someone out of a competition.
i'm not bad mouthing your suit, just the way you chose to approach this.

BTW do you know how many of those suits look "purchased". Practically all of them, because there are some really talented people on the RPF. There are a lot of people on these prop/costume forums that can do movie quality work. If you don't believe me, take a look through the completed suits thread.

i hope i have enlightened you a bit....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back