Hex Hellfire's - Ultimate Ironman (revisited)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

HexHellfire

I started this a couple of years ago which the torso was weather damaged and had to be binned. so I've have now started it again I've peped the ultimate ironman helmet so far.

im also makin Thors hammer at the same time too so check out my thread on it

Thanks guys
Hex Hellfire

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

inventorj

Its a great feeling to start up a project that you took a break on is-int it. Cant wait to see how it comes out.

Psicorp7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would love to see one of these come together. Most I have seen end up shelved part way through. I want to get one made for myself at some point. I am looking forward to pics!

HexHellfire

here we go guys, pics as promised lol not much else has happened with this yet as the weather as been so bad in sunny UK! lol ive started work on the chest again now so that should be built by next week.

please let me know what you think!

thanks

Hex Hellfire

HexHellfire

Hi every one just a quick update on my ultimate ironman build ive started work on the chest as the weather is very poor at the mo in oxford england so i can resin the helmet as soon as it clears up.

let me no what u think im always lookin 4 hints n tips, i always wanna learn.

thanks

Hex Hellfire

Last edited: