Hex Hellfire's - Ultimate Ironman (revisited)

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by HexHellfire, Apr 23, 2012.

1. HexHellfire

HexHellfire New Member

I started this a couple of years ago which the torso was weather damaged and had to be binned. so I've have now started it again I've peped the ultimate ironman helmet so far.

im also makin Thors hammer at the same time too so check out my thread on it

Thanks guys
    Hex Hellfire

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. inventorj

inventorj New Member

Its a great feeling to start up a project that you took a break on is-int it. Cant wait to see how it comes out.

3. Psicorp7

Psicorp7 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I would love to see one of these come together. Most I have seen end up shelved part way through. I want to get one made for myself at some point. I am looking forward to pics!

4. longlenium

longlenium New Member

weeeeeee need pic's

5. HexHellfire

HexHellfire New Member

here we go guys, pics as promised lol not much else has happened with this yet as the weather as been so bad in sunny UK! lol ive started work on the chest again now so that should be built by next week.

please let me know what you think!

thanks

Hex Hellfire

6. HexHellfire

HexHellfire New Member

Hi every one just a quick update on my ultimate ironman build ive started work on the chest as the weather is very poor at the mo in oxford england so i can resin the helmet as soon as it clears up.

let me no what u think im always lookin 4 hints n tips, i always wanna learn.

thanks

Hex Hellfire

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012