Heroes in Tights

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batgrayson

Hey I have been looking for a good deadpool suit for a while and I stumbled upon Heroes in Tights and while their stuff looks high quality I have seen people get burned from companies and I as just wondering if any one has had any dealings with them and if so were you pleased?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batgrayson

Thank you Yeah I was also looking at getting one of the superman suits they have not sure which one yet lol.

Gee2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Try checking some of the reviews at the LOH and SCF websites; from what I've seen they had some good and some bad.

bigtrev503

Whooooa. Never buy anything from this seller! Sorry for necro posting, but I just want it to be known that he just buys his stuff from china and sends it to you for five times what he paid for it. Then he claims that he made it himself. He even goes so far as to use pictures of awesome stuff from the internet and then send you crap that looks nothing like the stolen picture.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!