Heritage Auctions Star Wars props... thoughts? (Luke Saber, Helmets) July 2021

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joez2391

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on the recent Star Wars listings coming up in the July 2021 Heritage Auction. Mandalorian stormtrooper helmet is just soooooo off from the screen used ones not even where to start with that one lol. Something about the Luke hilt seems not right too. Interested to see what our veteran saber experts have to say. Just to name a few, theres a couple other pieces too: Mando Jawa robes, Kylo helmet, maul saber, etc

lf-1.jpg

lf-5.jpg

lf.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

division 6

Master Member
Didn't they use Black Series Rogue One helmets for those scenes?

I was looking through their site the other day and saw a lot of things the didn't look or even sound legit.

AJTaliesen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not questioning it, I have no idea. but I am curious if anyone knows: why does a stunt look like the hero? I was under the impression that all the action had already been filmed by the time the hero was built.

Edit: nevermind a little research answered my own question, at least partly.

Last edited:

Aku

It does "look" like a Rubies, but on close up, there are differences. If you go to the auction site the "view full size" for the close up is ridiculous. And no, the helmet does not match the screen shot. Just a quick comparison of the vocoder would confirm that

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Heritage is coming under a lot of scrutiny now with this as well as the TOS Trek Phaser they are putting on the block :confused:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.