Here we go again!!!!

lethalshot

I've just started a new build so I will start my thread with the mask I purchased from grendel64. It was made by Elder One and I got the Bambooie dreads glued on tonight, the bust was made by Milk and will make an awesome display. I used Loctite Super Gel on the outside ring of the dread and glue gunned a little glue inside middle for a quick attachment. I am going to try and make everything else on the suit except for the feet which I will purchase. I've already started on armor, weapons but waiting for mannequin to get here for mounting and paint up. I will also post threads on my adventures as I make my gadgets. I'm a foamie junkie so youll see lots being used. I have a bio I purchased on the Lair a few years ago, I cant remember who I bought it from, but if any of you know please let me know.
Dont worry about the long neck as you see in the pictures, I made an adjustable neck on the bust so I can extend it for when working on it, kinda looks like ET right now. Thanks for checkin my start out, always open to suggestions.

predstart1.JPG

bio1.JPG

pred1.jpg

pred4.JPG

Mannequin showed up today so I stuck some parts on him, guess its like a grown ups GI Joe.. Gonna try to work on dread beads and gauntlets this weekend. Picture is censored, was gonna use face hugger for censorship, but that really looked bad!!!

P1030037.JPG

As I go I will post what Im doing to make to certain parts, and I always have extras, which when done with certain stages I will post the peices I dont need for members to purchase if they are interetsed. This is on my quills. I went to a local store that sells fake grass for planters, pots, etc.. Just cut them to a long lenght, then tape to a wire or coat hanger, spray with plastic dip, for a thicker quill, just dip them in the cans of Plastic Dip. Both hold very well and are very durable. I used glue gun for mounting them, I will paint the build up of glue to match the skin so it looks like a natural hair growth.

P1030041.JPG

P1030043.JPG

P1030046.JPG

omg so awesome! lol i had to take a double take at the mannequin and read the text , i thought it was a photo of you standing there naked in some pred gear! lmao! the suit is beautiful so far , i love the shoulders ...weird comment but i do .. really neat , you are doing a great job with the dreads and extras! , your suit will be AWESOME

As I go I will post what Im doing to make to certain parts, and I always have extras, which when done with certain stages I will post the peices I dont need for members to purchase if they are interetsed. This is on my quills. I went to a local store that sells fake grass for planters, pots, etc.. Just cut them to a long lenght, then tape to a wire or coat hanger, spray with plastic dip, for a thicker quill, just dip them in the cans of Plastic Dip. Both hold very well and are very durable. I used glue gun for mounting them, I will paint the build up of glue to match the skin so it looks like a natural hair growth.
Looking Good! I will have to try this,love the beads:)
Cheers

Some more progress, when i get my good camera back Ill post how-to on what Ive done so far. The cannon uses a flashing light stick that I found at target, its for putting on kids bike wheels so when they cruise, the light blinks, very cool cheap effect. The dread beads are just pvc plastic couples i work on a bench grinder with a wire brush.

100_0075.JPG

100_0074.JPG

100_0076.JPG

I have a bio I purchased on the Lair a few years ago, I cant remember who I bought it from, but if any of you know please let me know.
Hey bud the bio it's a DB P1 bio to go with his P1 1st gen Mask.And you probably bought it from Newpredmaker(Joe wesson) who also used go by predsniper.
did you mod it yourself or it came like that?
pretty cool mod if you ask me.I'm still working on mine (I want to work on the simmetry and redo the laser shroud and temple hose)
great build so far!
Lem

Hey bud the bio it's a DB P1 bio to go with his P1 1st gen Mask.And you probably bought it from Newpredmaker(Joe wesson) who also used go by predsniper.
did you mod it yourself or it came like that?
pretty cool mod if you ask me.I'm still working on mine (I want to work on the simmetry and redo the laser shroud and temple hose)
great build so far!
Lem

NewPredMaker rings a bell with me. I purchased it raw, added the lasers and details. I plan on adding some more to it and possibly do some claw damage to it. But, its been with me many years so I may have to get another to tear up..

Wow, thats impressive o.o

And sorry for taking so long to check out this topic, lethalshot.

Really love what you have done with the head so far :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back