Done / Completed Here Lies Emmett Brown **RUN CLOSED**

Saw your post on the rpf facebook page, nice work! I thought it was sort of funny that someone called it an obscure prop. It's as significant a prop as the disappearing family photo in the BTTF pt 1.

I know, I guess it's rather a random prop to own, knowing the nature of it, not sure many people have a tombstone in their collection haha

I have literally done the paint job inside my tiny flat, and used the cooker hood to get rid of the fumes, that's probably not the safest, but the spray bomb I had wasn't too smelly, I gave it a coat of primer with Vallejo and, then painted with vallejo paints, and it was just fine! It's just a matter of getting on with it I guess xD

Wicked Emma! Love how you used the household fan

Here's my tombstone finally finished ! Thanks to EmmaInCandyland and hdtheater for your valuable advice :)

IMG_20190328_1715553.jpg
IMG_20190328_1719074.jpg

How are you guys rounding the corners? I was thinking of using a router, I even bought a foam cutting knife when this run first happened to cut the dent in the top

Still haven’t even opened the knife..

I finished a set of these for a friend who bought them. I used balsa wood filler for the seams of the foam to smooth it out. Wish I could make a purchase of them now. I also use the Valspare Sandstone spray over a primer coat. Then used a slightly darker grey paint on the inside of the indentation. Looked beautiful.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back