Done / Completed Here Lies Emmett Brown **RUN CLOSED**

The run is now closed. All PAID orders have been shipped. Thanks to all who got in on the run.

If you missed out, please send me a PM as these can be made on demand, subject to schedule and materials constraints.

Thanks,

-Eric
Hi Eric sorry this is such a late post been so busy! Got my tombstones and I'm very happy with them thank you for making this happen! Good feedback incoming :)

Here are some pics of one I finished for a member

43091924254_e3deb329c4_z.jpg

41999176510_40cbbd9dc9_z.jpg

-Eric

That was 1 layer latex primer, 2 layers gray latex paint, and then a lightly dusted texture spray paint. Emphasis on lightly.

that came out beautiful!! what kind of texture spray? i found some "stone" spray paint a long time ago, never used it. but was going to try it, the cap kinda looks like your finish

it really came out perfect! :thumbsup

Here is what I used:

43131335094_65341638de_z.jpg

I caution that this was only done after layers of latex paint sealed the foam before the DUSTING of "stone" was put on. If you spray too much on you WILL MELT your tombstone.

Thanks!

Did you happen to finish yours in the end?!

Nope! It’s sitting in my bed room still hot pink!! Lol

I can’t paint until I get the weather back. 14 below the other morning...

I want to router the edges, I also bought a hot knife to add the missing chips

Think I’m going to roll it with acrylic primer paint. Then spray paint the stone over it

Kinda scary...

Nope! It’s sitting in my bed room still hot pink!! Lol

I can’t paint until I get the weather back. 14 below the other morning...

I want to router the edges, I also bought a hot knife to add the missing chips

Think I’m going to roll it with acrylic primer paint. Then spray paint the stone over it

Kinda scary...

I have literally done the paint job inside my tiny flat, and used the cooker hood to get rid of the fumes, that's probably not the safest, but the spray bomb I had wasn't too smelly, I gave it a coat of primer with Vallejo and, then painted with vallejo paints, and it was just fine! It's just a matter of getting on with it I guess xD

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back