Here it is!!! FZ1 Suit

FZ1

Finally...after a year and a half, my costume is complete. Thanks eveyone on this great forum that took time to answer my questions as I went through the process of piecing this together. Here's a few pics and a link to a video I posted on youtube. Happy Hunting everyone!

fz1_pred__Medium_.jpg

fz1_pred__Medium__copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done! Congratulations on finishing your suit -- it looks great.

I thought the kitten running around was a nice touch, too. You don't see too many cats running around when vicious monsters are present.

Thanks eveyone!

What a great hobby this is. Again, could not have done it without The Lair. Researching ways to build parts, making new friends, finding just the right piece you need in the "buy,sell, tradel" section. The excitment you feel when another box of parts shows up at your house. Man...what a journey its been.

So, how do I get my suit added to the Hallowed Halls of "The Hunters Lair Suit Thread"?. I'm guessing send Kithunter a PM?

Thanks.

Next time you say "it's your move pussyface! try not saying it when there's cat around... they got confused.
Well done on the suit, drop kit a pm and he'll add u

Next time you say "it's your move pussyface! try not saying it when there's cat around... they got confused.
Well done on the suit, drop kit a pm and he'll add u

Dude!!! I wish I would have thought about that line when I edited the video! I would have put that audio in. LOL

Thanks Kit. As I stated...could not have done it without this awesome forum.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back