Star Wars Hensoldt Wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 3x

Buy now for 1450.00 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up FS is a genuine vintage Hensoldt Wetzlar Zial Diaylt 3x from my personal collection.

Numbers are present on the windage dial, optics are good.

Engraving “Ziel Dialyt 3x” is on the scopes left side (instead of right)

It has been reworked/ reblued since it had some surfacial rust and two clamp-mounts soldered on, which needed to be removed.

As you can see, these clamps left some marks. I wanted to sand sand the scope body down to make them less obvious, but this proved to be impossible since the engraving is pretty shallow and I would have risked to loose it completely.

Please do NOT use the BIN button, but contact me up front so I can get you an individual shipping quote.

Thanks for looking!

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
This will be gone quick. If I had the extra cash, I'd be all over this like stink on a monkey! It's a beauty :love: (y)
Congrats to the new owner.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don‘t know how many variations I had, but I owned about 15 in the last two decades

Prop Store