Hensoldt Wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 3x scope measurements

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by bubayetti, Jul 6, 2015.

1. bubayetti

bubayetti New Member

hi guys i am new to the rpf so first off hello to all
    now can i get some of you guys to help me i am after some measurements of a
    Hensoldt Wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 3x scope for my han solo blaster i am building i would like to make it my self and have a lathe to do it on
    i have looked on the internet and cant find nothing and i cant seem to find anything on here either or cant find it lol
    any help would be greatly welcomed

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018
  2. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Welcome bubayetti

There´s more needed than a lathe to fabricate a HW 3x, so I´d recommend to save you some time and efforts and get one of DEC´s wonderful kits instead

If you really would like to go the "do it yourself route" anyway, here´s a good lecture for you (and scottjua posted some measurements of the HW at some point IIRC):

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=118186

Markus

3. Lichtbringer

Lichtbringer Sr Member

It´s doable.

Before making someone else rich, it´s for sure better to try to get something done yourself - under the line the price paid for the lathe should not be wasted.

And even if he may end with a not perfect scope, he will have done it by himself - way more worth than just buy something. Additional, getting more practice is always good.

4. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

MICHAEL...are you officially "back in town" ;) ? if so WELCOME BACK "brother in arms" :cool

Markus

5. Lichtbringer

Lichtbringer Sr Member

More or less, i think about it. ;)

But I was shocked to notice this greed based tiered membership - this site would be nothing without all the members contributing knowledge and their projects. Blackmailing them to be able to trade stuff properly is a slap in the face.