Help

well first off...welcome to the lair! your in good company here

Secondly the choice is all up to you...look around here & you'll start getting some ideas. Alot of the guys here do customs (myself included), but there are more people that try & do movie accurate ones as well. so in the end it all comes down to your own tastes & expertise (or in some cases, bank account ). Good luck on your build & if you need any advice or tips any of us here will be more than willing to help out where we can.

Again welcome to The Lair & Good luck!

my whole build is a hybrid piece different pieces from different predators to suit my liking some custom some movie
pieces the coolest point to this hobby is the artistic freedom we have

and welcome to the lair this really is a great community filled with awesome people

Like some said mate, just look around and youl get some inspiration. I was starting to do a P1 but changed my mind (still drawing it out how i want it to be)

Hey if you hang on for a month or two you will have a whole bunch more to choose from.

It can't be to long now before some studio released photos and trailers are released for the new movie!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back