Help with Witch King

herobattousai

Hi guys I am new here, I noticed a ton and I mean a ton of witch king Flails, or maces as they could be called... All of them show step by steps however nobody post the template that they used to make them with.... this is frustrating for me because I am participating in a box wars battle and I need the flail/mace to match my witch kings mask. I want to be intimidating and fierce looking and the flail I feel will do the trick. any help would be loved

Hi guys I am new here, I noticed a ton and I mean a ton of witch king Flails, or maces as they could be called... All of them show step by steps however nobody post the template that they used to make them with.... this is frustrating for me because I am participating in a box wars battle and I need the flail/mace to match my witch kings mask. I want to be intimidating and fierce looking and the flail I feel will do the trick. any help would be loved
Could you just use the template section in the photos found here:
https://adevilinthedetails.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/the-witch-kings-mace-part-1/
and then duplicate it so that you have a full template? Looks pretty simple.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back