Help with this flag, Dance with Wolves

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bondmartini

Can someone help me with this flag??? I need to do in a 1:10 escale because I´m trying to make a custom action figure of Lieutenant John Dunbar.
A friend had made me a incredible paint work on a horse and it looks great!!! is Cisco!!!
:love:love
I don´t know, maybe in the States if somebody can help me with some info about this flag and if its posible a pic in 1:10 scale to print, I will be very grateful.

Each day I learn more of all of you and more desire I have of doing things, you are the best.
Regards from Barcelona.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bondmartini

WOW!!! PERFECT!!!! :thumbsup Thank you very much BigDenny.
Here are 2 pics with my Cisco horse.

bondmartini

This is exactly that I was looking for... with the golden stars like the flag seen in the movie... GREAT!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!:lol