help with strapping

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

craden

hiya guys and gals. Im currently in the progress of putting together an iron man suit and wondered if any of you with these suit could share your pics of the strapping system.

thanks in advanced :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KWMarvel

I was wondering the same thing. Im thinking about attaching magnets to a zentai suit underneath and putting magnets on the inside of my iron man pieces and line them up as i put them on so they snap together. There is probably a simpler way though.

infymys

Sr Member
If it's a foam build, Stealth did a few great tutorials on the subject. You could probably apply the same method to any other material as well. Indiefilmgeek also goes into detail with how he put together a suit for his son. Either way, they're both great sources of info.