Help with stage prop

hewito

Hello..I am helping my daughter mer doing some props for the field..The idea is a future dystopia,where the world is done due to wars and pollution,through out the show,it gets better, green,flowers,etc..They are looking to make some sort of smoke stacks or oil towers but to disguise some large flower petals,so when the show is over they open up and it will be colorful,also they will like a metal looking tree(everything must be at least 10 feet tall and around 48 inches in diameter)..We doing the outsides with metal textures as to make it look like mad max,rust etc..but we tryig to achieve with leds some colors for the end..It also needs to be in a platform for easy back and forth to field,and perhaps to be in two parts,for easy aseembly and disassembly ,to load in trucks...Any ideas..I will really appreciate.I am thinking also like waterworld type..thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back