Help with Red Hood Armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZeBatman

Hey guys, so after lurking around this place for awhile I decided to finally make and account :D
I recently made my helmet for my Red Hood costume (I used a template from a power rangers helmet and edited it)
But I need some help with the armor. I'm terrible without templates, I contemplated making just the chest plate and abs of the Iron Man armor but I'm not sure.
My friend also recommended I buy some decent foam (Some Eva foam matts) it has this nice texture that might give it a carbon fiber look c:
View attachment 419006 View attachment 419007

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In terms of crafting foam armor, Bill Doran (owner and operator of Punished Props, and a respected armor/prop artist in this community) has 2 ebooks published on the subject, which you can find here for $5 a piece. They take you through the entire process, including design and templates. There are also a number of great tutorials on YouTube for making your own foam armor from scratch.